ALERT:SPAM=FAKE MAIL EXAMPLES

read "WHAT IS PHISHING"

Please Note that the Various Mails shown in this blog ,are only example of Fake,Spam males.If you are receiving any identical mail in your mail box then don't rely on their claim at all.and don't reply them.These all are False claims and Just a type of phishing attack and to get Your sensitive Information like mail Password,bank login password ,credit card information etc.Further you can share Fake email /spam mail example with us by sending mail to us at guptarajin2002.fake at the rate blogger.com
Home » » Fake Friendship request with emotional words

Fake Friendship request with emotional words

Written By RAJ KUMARI on Friday, August 7, 2009 | 9:06 PM

Hello my dear,
 Complements of the season to you. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss Bessie and my contact address is ( hidden) I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic. well I come in contact with your email address  and I decided to mail you, I think we can click together as one body and soul.

 Please I will appreciate if you can use my mail address to contact me directly to my mailbox and at the same time I will show you my picture and you also know more about me. Moreover, I want you to know that distance ,race or religion is never a barrier in the course of love.

Thanks for your love, understanding and co-operation. Please I hope favorably to get your reply, contact me with this email address above. I wish you a blissful and a happy moment over there.
Yours sincerely,
BESSIE..

0 comments:

Post a Comment